Monday, May 18, 2009

I did not get a ride to TCAF.

Whatever, I have MoCCA coming to my own backyard in just mere weeks. I shall be grateful for the privilege the universe is bestowing upon me.

Also something I am grateful for is Star Trek. Because how AWESOME WAS THAT SHIT??

Answer: SO AWESOME.

--

The tax refund check arrived and I took it to Forbidden Planet and did some shopping. Afterwards it was time for some booze-- Johnnie Walker, yo-- and bills. I also bought some pinkberry. I like frozen yogurt, so sue me.

I do have leftover pocket change, and that's great, since the last employer is OF COURSE dragging his heels to pay me. I do have some boards lined up for Thursday and Friday, and it pays pretty well, and I've worked for this agency before. They pay on time and promptly, so at least that's a relief.

And....... yeah that's all I got for now. I am a boring dude today.

No comments: