Friday, May 1, 2009

It's been brought to my attention that the economy sucks, studios don't have money to pay me, and I am sort of broke. I may need a "real" job, one that I leave the house for. Possibly wear a name tag and / or uniform.

Oh the horror.

Lately, in between finishing a recent deadline and waiting for the Craigslist fairies to drop another gem of a job in my crotch, I have been drinking too much red bull and staying up to odd hours watching cartoons and sometimes drinking from my strangely vast collection of scotch (chalk that up to a former scotch-enthusiast roommate who, upon moving out of the country, just left 12 bottles of premium stuff behind). I can't say I regret it. I just need money to.... uhh... continue living.



PS there are cats outside having sex and yowling. I am not pleased with this

PPS I want to go to TCAF next weekend, anyone wanna give me a ride?

1 comment:

Molly said...

Really loving the "cat sex" tag.